Wednesday 10 April 2013

I Am From Books




I Am From Books

I am from a lightening scar,
The strength of a mother’s love,
The power of friendship,
And stopping at nothing for a better life.

I am from the man in the yellow hat
Always looking for adventure,
Not doing what I’m told,
And having someone to get me out of trouble.

I am from a closed mind,
Not wanting to try something new,
Being convinced to try it,
And enjoying a nice change.

I am from another planet,
Fighting for my life,
Three others dying before me,
And being the next target.

I am from a gruesome murder,
A mysterious little boy,
Seemingly innocent,
And a strange outcome.

I am from questions asked by children,
Big writing,
Colourful pictures,
And answers easy to understand.

I am from witty little poems,
Silly rhymes,
Messy cartoons,
And a unique imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment