Thursday 18 April 2013

Having a Blog

Having a blog where I post the things that I have written is a completely new experience for me. Usually I am not very comfortable with letting other people see my work, but with this, my work is open for anyone. I was a little bit nervous of the type of comments that people would leave, but so far people have just been agreeing with the things I'm saying. That makes me feel better, and also more confident in my work. That's why I think that sharing the work on this blog is a beneficial idea.

I also thoroughly enjoyed reading other people's posts. We all had the same types of questions to answer, and the way that the responses differed and were similar was interesting to see. Everyone has different opinions, and some ways of thinking are completely unlike my own thinking.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea to add to your blog. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this post. I too really like reading other people's blogs. When you are in class you don't really get to read your classmates works but this is a great way to see other people's views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like showing people my work either, especially by speaking out loud. However, by sharing my work in a blog makes me feel more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete